Non Invasive Assessment
Software sends stimuli to the body using signatures that represent actual things and fluctuations in GSR (Galvanic stress response)are measured and interpreted. Your body is literally asked questions and it responds with answers. This process is very rapid, painless and non-invasive.
Biofeedback technology uses quantum physics as well as the GSR technology to measure those fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin. Negative reactions are targeted to isolate Physiological imbalances.
Frequency reactions help prioritize supported needs!
- Virtual Stimulus Items(VSIs), computer generated digital signatures representing physical stimuli, are sent to the body. These VSIs elicit physiological responses from the body, one of which is a change in the conductivity of the skin(GSR). These fluctuations in skin conductivity are measured and sent back to the computer for analysis and interpretation.
- The Hand Cradle chip takes conductivity readings from the skin and converts the analog readings to a digital form which is sent to the computer for analysis.
- Galvanic Skin Response is an established technology that measures fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin as the body responds to various stimuli. One application of GSR that many people are familiar with is lie-detector testing.
- Coherence is a state where two or more things exist without conflict. By tracking multiple inputs, ZYTO technology can calculate shifts in coherence as the body responds to each digital signature. Signatures that create greater coherence than the baseline are given a positive score and signatures creating less coherence than the baseline are given a negative score.
- The data received from the hand cradle is plotted and analyzed for coherence. Each response is given a positive or negative score called a Deviation Ratio (dR). Positive dRs are referred to as biological preferences, negative dRs are referred to as biological aversions.
- After analyzing the data from the hand cradle, the computer displays the data in an easy -to -read graphical interface. The data shows the body’s responses ranked in order of priority. Results are optimized and time is used more efficiently by focusing on the body’s priorities.